Best Fetish Fashion Design 2010: Lady Lucie
Best Idea / Best Startup 2010: "Das Session-Kochbuch" – Charon Verlag
Best German Brand 2010: Très Bonjour
Special Award 2010: Jeff Gord (House of Gord)
The Nominations 2010
Best Fetish Fashion Design 2010
- Carmen Martinez
- Atsuko Kudo
- Trés Bonjour
- HMS Latex
- Lady Lucie
- Naucler Design
- Ego Assasin
Best Idea / Best Startup 2010
- "Das Session-Kochbuch" – Charon Verlag
- "Bizarre Seiten"
- "Alien Mask" - Rubear.ru
- Ooh La Latex Ltd.
- Hedony Design
- Von Gutenberg magazine
- Kink Engineering
- Ashley Fires
Best German Brand 2010
- Benno von Stein
- Fantastic Rubber
- Fraulein Erhardt
- Très Bonjour
Special Award 2010
- SMJG - 10 years jubilee and now a registered association
- Jeff Gord (House of Gord) - bondagemaster with best ideas and constructions
- Jean Bardot – one of the most real and active models in the scene
- Kumi - for her ongoing work all around the world
- Veronica Hoffman - her untimely death reminds us how people sometimes live two lives
- Fetlife - for its contribution to the fetish community built and maintained by the community
- Sophie Serafino (www.sophieserafino.com) - for combining stunning good looks, latex and classical music
- Lady Gaga - for turning a whole raw generation into kink.
- Robin Archer - for his lifework with House of Harlot, creating the most extravagant latex costumes seen yet.
- Peter W. Czernich - for his commitment to the fetish scene and his work with Marquis Magazine.
- Atsuko Kudo - for her outstanding craftsmanship and commitment to making latex clothing fashionable.
- Gixxi and Sandmann - for lifelong commitment to the fetish community in Germany and abroad
- Glenn (Fetish Factory / Alter Ego parties) - for 15 years fetish partys in Fort Lauderdale