European Fetish Award 2016: Kurage Japan
Special Award 2016: David and Allen of Torture Garden
The Nominations 2016
European Fetish Award 2016
- Anton and Louva for revamping Demask and Europerve in its 5th edition
- Aranea Peel lead singer of "Grausame Töchter" for bringing fetish and BDSM to a wider audience through her music, lyrics and stage performances.
- Atsuko Kudo for consistently raising the bar and raising awareness of latex as a viable and elegant medium for high fashion.
- Ausrie Fel Slightly obscure and outside the fetish mainstream but good designs and direction
- Dayne Henderson Great items and creativity
- Dead Lotus Couture Risen to the top in last two years
- Eustratia exciting new label that has a real buzz going
- House of Harlot for their prolific work in film throughout the years.
- Jeroen van der Klis Amsterdam, for making wonderful corsets and dresses
- Kurage Japan possibly the most exciting label currently
- Latex 101 for being a very enthusiastic fresh face in the latex scene.
- Marcus Gloger for his innovative latex graphic photo novel idea "Shadow Vegas"
- Pandora Deluxe Hard working, well respected brand
- Reinier More for Dominatrix and bringing Japanes BDSM to Europe
- Sean Jewall for making great and innovative rubber and silicone masks.
- Tim Woodward for launching kfw tv station.
Special Award 2016
- Atsuko Kudo for that great campaign imagery for Mercedes Benz. Latex on Kardashians, Ga Ga, and a host of celebs
- David and Allen of Torture Garden for 25 years of innovative clubbing experiences which remain relevant, fresh and edgy to this day.
- David Jackson for 35 years of DDI
- Eric Paradis Montreal Fetish Weekend - Now almost a week of events
- Gabi Hohn of Moderne Creation for 40 years of running one of the oldest BDSM studios in Germany
- Harald Wilfer for creating HW Design
- Jean Bardot the Betty Page of the 2000s
- Kim of Club Rub for Club Rub 20 years
- Peter W. Czernich the godfather of the german fetish scene
- René de Parade for the German Fetish Ball.
- Robin Archer for 25 years of unstinting service to fetish fashion
- Steve English for creating DeMASK and Europerve
- Wasteland for 20 Years of parties